Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pet leveling progression path for noobs is live

Just plopping in a post here for posterity. I hesitated calling this a leveling guide because there's definitely more than one way to level your first set of pets to 25. What I do know is that this...walkthrough...works. It has been tested four times after being written, and I've found it to be efficient and accurate.

Though, I could have gotten lucky each time through. I'm curious to hear what veterans think after a quick glance at my suggested progression method and path. I'd also love to hear from those using it...successes? Frustrations? Are there things I've missed or overlooked? I'd like this guide to be as helpful has possible, so critiques are appreciated.

View the 1-25 Pet Leveling Progression Path for Noobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment