Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Warlords of Draenor 6.1 Survival Guide

Made you click.
This video below is circulating in the social medias and while you of course can find this info on Warcraft's official site, I don't think it hurts to share here---especially since it seems like this signals a new trend for Blizzard. We've seen video guides on how to play your class and how to boost a toon, but this is the first one I can think of* that deals specifically with upcoming patch content.

There's a ton of info in the official patch notes, and the video does a pretty good job highlighting the major elements. One thing I'm excited for that isn't in the video is the ability to change the music in your garrison. The rousing, ominous theme from Warlords is great, don't get me wrong, but things are chill in my garrison now. I'm looking forward to having the music reflect that. 

Even with this guide, I'll still comb through the patch notes. But for those who'd just like the meat, I think Blizzard's done a pretty good job on their first with this one.


*Apparently Blizzard has been releasing Survival Guides for quite some time. Do I get a welcome at this party or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment