Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WoW Weekly: Battle Pets

(click to enlarge)
Happy Tuesday! It's hard to believe it's been over a month since I first posted my in-game to-do list. I figure now is as good a time as any to revisit the list for a quick progress check.

In the last month I've won most of the gear I could win from LFR for the Main aside from head, shoulder and chest tier tokens. To be honest, I've grown rather tired of LFR. Most of the previous weeks have looked like this past one: run Terrace for a chance at tier tokens to round out the enhancement set, the healing set and remaining wings be damned. I also have not been good about running the Sha.

Pet acquisition seems slower than it really is. I've been bringing guildies along for those runs and while pets have been dropping regularly, I'm not getting the /roll support I've been looking for. I still have yet to see the Dusty Cluth of Eggs drop from Maexxna.

What about you? What is on your weekly list, and how has progress been?

No comments:

Post a Comment