Tuesday, December 11, 2012

In Azeroth: Weekly To-dos

All hail Google docs.
Some people attribute the creation of lists as the reason behind being able to get anything done at all. I'm not so great with lists and most often opt for organized chaos, though I'll admit that lists can be quite helpful for organization's sake. What about a list as it relates to tasks in Azeroth?

Recently, Cosmic Geek posted a list of personal goals she has for her characters. The Gold Queen has a list of tasks you can complete daily to maximize your profit in gold. Now, I've been inspired to create my own!

My first list---yes, look at me all grown up and planning on more lists---is titled "Weekly WoW." It consists of all of the tasks I'd like to accomplish within a given week. Clever, I know.

This list grew naturally around the tasks I could easily identify along with their associated rewards: LFR runs, world bosses, old raids for xmog gear, etc. It's not pretty, but it gets the job done.

Know of anything I should add?

(Click to enlarge)





No comments:

Post a Comment