Tuesday, March 5, 2013

WoW Weekly: Patch day ehrmagerd!

img: Blizzard
How did you get here so soon?

I am not prepared. Not at all. I think less prepared than I've ever been for a patch. The content that shipped at launch has kept me adequately busy; I just reached exalted status with the Klaxxi to finally earn Pandaren Ambassador. So I'm not exactly sitting around, twiddling my green thumbs while bloodlust comes off cooldown (orc shaman reference fuh teh wah).

Speaking of orc shamans, I did spend some time last week looking over changes enhancement can expect to see when servers come back up. I covered most of these changes in a post over the weekend. Nothing too major, but perhaps worth checking out if you regularly play enhance.

Click to slightly embiggen
While not preparing for the patch, I really haven't been paying close attention to my weekly list, either. Things have been...hectic on the guild management end. We're in the process of rebuilding our raid roster---which has been a successful and rewarding endeavor---but that has required a good deal of focus the past two weeks. Oh, by the way, our guild is recruiting!

I also wrote a third pet leveling guide. Truth is, the guide I was previously touting as my veteran guide turns out to be more like an intermediate guide. So yes, technically I've made false claims, and if they've caused you any undue harm or injury, see my lawyers. The newest guide is uber-badass and will help you raise a pet from 1-25 in nine fights by battling select tamers.

But with 5.2, all the superfluous, completionist-driven tasks I bestow on myself will have to be set aside. It's back to game-time. How 'bout you? What are you most looking forward to?


No comments:

Post a Comment